Terms and conditions
1. Strictly no walk-ins for the Singapore Tango Marathon. Registration at the door will not be entertained.
2. Registration is only confirmed after payment. As there is a limit to the number of participants at the marathon, the organisers will prioritise participants who have made payment.
3. The organisers reserve the right to terminate unpaid registrations at their sole discretion.
4. Registration is non-transferable.
5. The leaders who registered for the marathon, count towards the current gender ratio. Simply tagging to an existing leader registration will not help to balance the gender ratio. Therefore, we are unable to accept follower-only registrations using on this approach.
6. Participants who wish to register as a couple, must register together within the same day. Failure to do so, will be deemed as Single registration.
6. Refund/cancellation is only possible before 10 April 2019, with an administration fee of SGD 30.
7. Participants are requested to observe the traditions of a Milonga and practise good etiquette (floor navigation, acknowledging dancers before entering the ronda) on the dance floor. The Singapore Tango Marathon organisers reserves the right to eject participants who repeatedly fail to observe Tango etiquette. No refund will be provided.
8. The organisers reserve the right to terminate confirmed registrations at their sole discretion, with full refund issued.
9. The event is not opened to members of the public.